Thursday, May 24, 2007

What the Hell Happened to Me?

Sometimes you're still in work at 10:20 pm and you begin to "wonder what the hell happened to me?" I never used to care about this shit, why am I still here? Hope is lost. Then something magical happens. Someone else thinks "What the Hell Happened to Me?" and pure genius results.




Yesssssssss. Someone started playing this CD in work. Let me repeat this, someone started playing this cd in work. That is freaking awesome. You're just sitting there figuring out some companies risk score and you hear, "I made some jelly sandwiches and sliced up some cantelope.
I figured you could eat a little food and and then maybe play with yer cock and balls fer a while.
" Awesome. How the principals in my office (at taco bell) let this slide is completely beyond me. I bought this CD in 7th grade. My brother once borrowed it for a party he had with his friends. I think it was his 17th birthday party which would have made me 13. My parents heard it and asked who brought it. Being loyal, my brother ratted me out and I got grounded for a week. Damnit.

It's possible that Adam Sandler is the greatest actor of our generation. Let's take a look at the bonafide classics that he was in:

First there's his most underrated effort Mr. Deeds. Sure the plot sucks but the New England jokes, McEnroe cameo, and Crazy Eyes lines make it hilarious.

Second, there's Billy Madison. The best scene in this movie is when he returns to high school and pulls up in his pontiac firebird wearing his jean jacket and his REO Speedwagon shirt. YES BAD ASS I want that shirt so bad. He would be my best friend in high school.

That's two thus far.

This brings to the single greatest movie of all time. Happy Gilmore. This movie is the best. Just stay out of my way or you'll pay, listen to what I say. ey, why don't I just go and eat some hay. I can lay by the bay, make things out of clay, I just may, what'd ya say?


One day I'll write a very long amazing post about this picture...

Mr. Havok, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

No comments: