Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The World if Havok were a Rapper Part 1

This post will be short because I am tired and want to go to bed, but today, a startling revelation occurred. I can not ignore rap music, as it remains a staple of American culture right now, but you have to admit, rap totally sucks balls right now with only a few exceptions (Ghostface Killah and MF Doom anyone?). About a year ago I created a rap song. It's pretty much the freshest thing every created. So then a few days later my friends and I were hanging out on the street. It was pretty much a normal day, I had my acid wash jeans rolled up to my shins and was wearing my super awesome blue wifebeater. Two hotties rolled up on bikes having some lame conversation about hips or something. They turned out to be cool though and they even jammed with me for a bit. Here is a video of the proceedings:



So yeah, does that song sound familiar?

MIMS YOU BASTARD YOU STOLE "THIS IS WHY I'M HOT" FROM ME AND I'M GONNA SUE YOUR ASS! LISTEN TO THE LYRICS! THEY'RE THE SAME!

Guhhh.

(Remind me never to post again when I have absolutely nothing to say and have been watching ABC Family)

No comments: