Thursday, April 19, 2007

Dawning of the Day of Havok


Artists rendition of the day after Havok's birthday
Tomorrow marks the 24th time that the Earth has completely revolved around the sun since Mama Havok done spit me outta the womb. Since the revolution of the Earth around the Sun is totally bad ass, this is cause to celebrate. In fact I’ll give $5 to the first person that gives me taco kisses.

Suggested songs for tomorrow include, but are definitely not limited to:
Nothin’ but a Good Time, Paradise City, Kickstart My Heart, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Wake me up Before you Go-Go, Unskinny Bop, Girl Money, Dr. Feelgood, Highway to Hell, Back in Black, Welcome to the Jungle, Whorehoppin’ (Shit Goddam), etc.

(one of these things is not like the other)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, I feel like that photo is going to look just too familiar after this weekend