Thursday, April 26, 2007

Milwookie

So tonight the Milwacko roomate and I went across the street to the local sports bar Champs. Before I get into the details of that I think I've finally found a better pictorial representation of the business roomie here. Jake Plummer was a tad too handsome and unfortunately so was this guy:



But now I think I may have found a MUCH more suitable picture:



This picture is SPOT the fuck on son. I bet Mark Lee has much more stylized sunglasses and much less mustaches these days.

Anyway, back to the story, which really isn't that great of a story anyway, we were at champs watching basketball and hockey and shit and I was like damn, I haven't seen any chicks in a while. Seriously, there's only about 12 out of the 80 people in the office I'm working at here. And the only hot one was brought in for the same work that I was from India! She's not even local! Why? Because all the Brookfield/Milwaukee area women are Milwookies. That is my new name for them. And come on, I'm working with a sample size of 3 locations, my work, Champs sports bar, and the mall across the street (Brookfield is the best!). The following is a recap of the women I met and the conversations we had at Champs (and if I didn't actually have a conversation with any of them, I just made shit up about what I thought it would have went like. At least one of these is real though.)

1st Girl of the Night: Leslie
Picture I took of Leslie-

Leslie:"I'm actually a really big hockey fan I love hockey and watching the men with no teeth it's really the best sport out there baseball isn't that much fun to watch although people say it's a lot of fun to drink beer to and I really like beer especially MGD that's my favorite but don't you think hockey guys with no teeth are just the cutest and I really just like black eyes too what's your favorite hockey team?"
Havok: "The-"
Leslie:"Because mine is the Red Wings even thoooooooooooo we live in Wiscaaansin-" blah blah blah blah you get the idea.

2nd girl of the night: Tina
Picture of Tina:

Tina:"What are those there green thingamajigs on your plate? They sure don't look like mini-brats to me!"
Havok:"Um, they're green beans, they're a vegetable. Shit woman, I need vitamins. How the hell am I supposed to rock without that shit?"
Tina:"Oh dear I didn't know you could get those here I thought the only vegetables you could get were cheese curds."

3rd Girl of the night: Marsha
Picture of Marsha:

Marsha:"Can you pass the butter thingys please?"
Havok:"Sure, here you g- wait...are you gonna put that on that piece of pie? Who puts butter on a piece of pie? That's not really healthy for you."
Marsha:"Hey I didn't say anything about the salad you ordered."

4th girl of the night: Bertha
Picture of Bertha: (She's the one on the left)

Bertha:"Come here you cute little businessman and lick the mustard outta my cleavage! I just wanna put a brat in my mouth IF YA KNOOOOO WHAT I MEAN!"
Havok: (Running the fuck out the door)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pictures you find are the best, for SURIOUS.

Mr. Cranky said...

If you got Bertha's phone number I would like to have it for research purposes only please.

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Last week I found this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Playstation tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online NHL game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. A week ago I found this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Ps3 Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online NCAA Basketball game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Yesterday I looked at this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Xbox Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Nhl2k game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?