Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hibachi!


Dancin like Hibachi!
So back in November, some of my friends wanted me to join their fantasy basketball league. Well, last night concluded the league and who won the league?...

BOOM! My team HIBACHI won the league! I am the super-mega-awesome-kinglord of fantasy basketball and all must bow to my fantasy bball prowess. It’s probably because I’m so much more ghetto than all of my friends.

To put this victory in perspective let’s look at my record for the year. In 24 weeks of play my team was a staggering 22-1-1 and my category record was 101-57-4. That’s called TOTAL FUCKING DOMINATION. That’s 1 week away from a league naked run. Don’t get me wrong I have a lot of respect for the managers of (the teams that placed 2-4) everyone, but that is ace.

So who is my team MVP?

Why HIBACHI himself of course, Mr. Gilbert Arenas.

Agent Zero is by far the most bad ass player in the NBA. His blog is even funnier than mine (if not intentionally so). http://aol.nba.com/blog/gilbert_arenas.html#070322_01

The man even has Gilbertology, the study of Gilbert Arenas devoted to him

http://www.gilbertology.net/

Where does the name Hibachi! come from? Agent Zero started yelling Hibachi! after every shot he took because he was just so damn hot, just like a Hibachi grill. How many websites does Gilbert read? None, except for his own blog.
I love Agent Zero.

No comments: