Monday, July 9, 2007

Operation Battle: The Challenge is finished

So I'm a little late in posting the results of this magnanamous (possibly not a word) competition but the results are in. The winner of the Operation Challenge is Justin. Yes, my boy Vince was excellent, but in the end he just didn't have enough to topple the boardgame beast known as Justin. It was a heated battle resulting in a tie after the first round but Justin prevailed in the tiebreaker. Shaky hands Andy and "I don't have the balls to participate" Jon did not win.

Vince was my guy, I'm still not convinced there wasn't some foul play going on. I hate to mention the Barry Bonds word, but here's a picture we took of the guys before the Operation Challenge went down. Andy is on the left, Vince in the middle, and Justin to the right:



I mean, we didn't test for illegal substances but you kind of have to wonder...

PS beer was definitely not a banned substance and played a major role in this competition

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look great in that picture.