Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Old Style Bombers Game 3

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO it was hot as satan's danglin' meatballs on the field today, with the temp almost getting up to 100 degrees. As a result it was a tad too hot to get drunk during this game because I was already hungover and seriously dehydrated. I think this destroyed our efforts today, the lack of beer consumption. Also, our expert pitcher of doomsday gyro balls was in New York City. This meant that I had to take over pitching doody's.

Aaaaaaaand I got rocked. We lost 27-1. Apparently it's possible to lose 27-1. I led the team in runs scored though so that's a plus!

The other team was just flat out good today and we were just bad. Really bad. We need to work on some defense. I will say this though: If you are winning 17-1, SWING THE FUCKING BAT. What kind of soulless, gutless pussy are you if you take a walk with that lead. I'm talking to you douchebag in the Cardinals hat. Figures douchy mcdoucherson is the one taking a walk. Wearing a stupid Cardinals hat. Thinking about stinky Pujols. Guhhhhh don't take walks when you are winning by 16.

Anyway, luckily we have discovered the secret to improvement of our team since the liver talent is obviously there. This answer will come in a new post.


Cardinals Fans: Douchy

No comments: