Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Havok Hall of Fame Induction: Christopher McDonald

Ladies and Gentlemen, today I bring you the first ever inductee into the Havok Hall of Fame. This man is a legend in the acting world, he has starred in 85 feature films, is originally from upstate New York just like me, and has brought me nothing but mass entertainment everytime I've ever seen him on screen. The first ever inductee into the Havok Hall of Fame is:

Christopher McDonald



You may remember him from such films as Happy Gilmore where he played Shooter McGavin and...
well I don't give a shit, he has made the hall of fame based solely on his performance as Shooter McGavin. No one remembers him for playing anything other than a douche and that's a difficult price to pay. Well here is your recognition Shooter, I mean Chris, no fuck it I mean Shooter. I have absolutely enjoyed you each of the 4,236 times I've seen Happy Gilmore. You are the best fucking actor ever to walk planet earth. You are more attractive than Brad Pitt, more sane than Tom Cruise, and can pull more ass than Colin Farrell. You rock, and I salute you.

Oh yeah, you were the douche in Dirty Work starring Norm MacDonald too. That movie was awesome too. I wonder if people got your names mixed up. Probably not, because you are so awesome. Let's look at some of your acting:

First let's take a look at the scene involving the picture above. Look at the way you pop that collar 8 full years before it was cool. You were ahead of the times.



Now let's look at how nuanced and talented his acting is when threatened by the dude that played Jaws in the James Bond movies. This clip also features a famous quote used in the legendary drinking game, "Meat":



Finally, let's take a look at the most famous interaction in cinematic history:



Don't worry Shooter, as a member of the Havok Hall of Fame, you can eat whatever you want for breakfast.

No comments: