Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Havok lands in the land of logging and lumberjacks

Tomorrow I am going on vacation. I will have to miss a few classes of my finishing school but I feel like it will be a worthwhile investment to clear the stress out of my head. And where am I going? The worlds #1 vacation destination of PORTLAND, OREGON! Now your reaction may be something like this:

Hmmmm now what's in Portland that Havok would want to see/do?

Well there's
1. More Brewpubs than any other city in America and more than in Cologne, Germany
2. Wonderful Pinot Noir Wine vineyards
3. The beautiful and scenic Hook River
4. The worlds largest Rose festival
5. The lovely Pacific Coast
6. Nextdoor Eugene, which is home to the Oregon Ducks, who are playing the California Golden Bears this weekend.


And you'd be right I am doing many of those things, but mostly I'm going to visit some friends from college, we'll call them Flava and Idaho to protect their innocence. Portland is an absolute Mecca for the following things: beer, indie rock, roses, lumber, and hippies. Many of you know I have very strong opinions about these things, whether positive or negative (hippies are the ones I have negative feelings for, and yes I have VERY strong positive feelings for trees) so hopefully I'll have some tall tales when I get back.


Ohhhhh yeah baby so hot yeah oooooohhh yeah

No comments: