Friday, March 30, 2007

Cock Rock: AC/DC

Today is Angus Young's birthday. For those of you that don't know who Angus Young is, go sit in the dunce corner for an hour and drink whiskey and then come back and read the rest of this post. Angus is the pint sized school boy outfitted crazy ass lead guitarist of AC/DC and today is his birthday! Appropriately enough, when I was in New Orleans last week, some girl did a strip tease in a random bar on bourbon street to an AC/DC song. Today, in honor of Angus I bring you that song.

Thunderstruck



And since Angus is possibly the greatest guitar God of all time and a crazy bastard, there will be another video, my favorite AC/DC song of all time.

Let There Be Rock



If you could pick any 10 moments in time to be there in the crowd you might pick something like Moses parting the red sea or the Berlin Wall falling or something. Not me, that performance would be in there for me. That solo at the end gets me every time.

1 comment:

Chris Camp said...

Dude, I came across your blog. so now i'm an avid fan. especially after those clips of AC/DC.

Even though it's been a couple years at least. I still salute you.